360 degree safe Scotland Overview
The 360 safe Scotland self-review tool is free to use and is intended to help schools review their online safety policy and practice. It provides:
- Information that can influence the production or review of online safety policies and develop good practice.
- A process for identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Opportunities for commitment and involvement from the whole school.
- A continuum for schools to discuss how they might move from a basic level provision for online safety to practice that is aspirational and innovative.
Features & Benefits
- Encourage collaborative online use within your school.
- Receive immediate feedback and suggested actions to help your progression.
- Log sources of evidence, comments and action points within your account.
- Easily compile and print a wide range of reports.
- Compare and benchmark your responses with other users of the online tool.